I. A qualified distributor
1. Law-abiding and having the independent corporate capacity.
2. Having a fixed place of business and professional personnel.
3. Ability of capital management and having good business reputation.
4. More than three years’ experience in fire protection and related industries.
5. Having clear business ideas and ability to develop market.
6. Run in coordination with the company and strictly enforce the relevant policies and regulations.
1. To provide Business License (copy), Tax Registration Certificate (copy), and Organization Code Certificate (copy and seal).
2. Corporate representative’s ID card (copy).
3. Market research and analysis report on the applied distribution area.
4. A 3-year plan of its own development.